Tuesday, September 4, 2018

A Bad Energy at a Stranger's House

First off, for the sake of privacy, I will not release locational information.

But I will post a photo. 

Sometimes when I need to go for a walk I take to the area around my city's Public Library. It's not a big place, but it's near enough to home that I can get a lap or two in, usually listening to some tunes, returning books and/or catching Pokemon. Also usually at night. 

My path is typically the same, head down my block, cross the street, police/library/city building all in a lump there with residential homes on the other side of the street. And there is it. 

The rub. 

There is a pair of houses, normal looking, unassuming houses but it always draws my eye in between them. Always. In a shifty sense, though, like someone's watching me from the window and I can sense it. My intuition flares to keep my eyes keen and have my wits about me. Every. Time.

Last night, and this is what inspired me to mention it, I took my walk in the opposite direction than usual so that for majority of my trip back from Catching Em All my back was turned against the houses directly. But I could absolutely feel it boring into me. I was so uncomfortable about it that I stopped and took these creepy stalker style photos of some guy's house. 
The dark duo

You know when you're walking at night to your car or something and someone is behind you? That tense feeling of situational awareness that spikes your heart rate and causes your back to straighten? That's exactly how this feels. Whenever I walk down the street I can feel it staring me down. 

But it's just a house, probably. I just feel weird about them. I feel like we're watching one another as I walk. I know it sounds cliche or cheesy to say it has an energy, but this pair, it just feels like a black cloud. It's a perfectly normal suburban home duo- flag pole, decorations, the works- but there's something extra. It's hard to explain without getting a closer look, but from an innocent standpoint across the street, something is brewing or has brewed in that area. It's almost incredible because there's no way for me to know anything about this place, no reports on a murder, fire or haunt. It's just a gut feeling. My brain perks, my senses flair, my third eye (if that's your thing) pictures it as some sort of moving black cloud or vortex over it. I don't know if that means anything, that's just what manifests itself into an image when I pass by. It feels like a black spot. 

Sometimes I even get confused as to which house it is because it feels so menacing that it's hard to decipher. I think it's something in the front that's bothersome and possibly moves lawn to lawn or porch to porch. I can't tell from any photos, but again, they were sneakily stolen from across the street.
These are poor quality of one house because I'm acting like I'm hunting Pokemon at 10pm to the neighbors on the porch a few houses down. Plus, I'm not yet ready to venture across the street. Next time?


So what do you think? Am I imagining it like all non-believers would say I am? Or is something in my intuition correct about this place? From the very first time I crossed it whilst walking I felt eerie and followed. So is it in my head on repeat or cold I be right? Who's to say for now. I can't just knock on the door and ask if any murders, deaths, destruction or haunts have occurred there. Or could I?

What would you do?

1 comment:

  1. It would definitely be tough to walk across the street if I had that same creepy feeling!

    ReplyDelete